Board Deputy Chairman
Rob is the former Managing Partner for Deloitte in South Australia (2001 – 2014) and was a Partner since 1994. Rob is now a Professional Company Director and has been appointed to a number of boards including;
- Director, The Botanic Gardens and State Herbarium Board of South Australia (Chair Finance Committee)
- Director, Australian Grain Technologies Pty Ltd (Chair, Remuneration & Nominations Committee)
- Director, Medvet Pty Ltd
- Director, Central Adelaide Local Health Network
- President & Chair, RSPCA SA (Chair, Finance, Audit & Risk Committee)
- Director, Carnegie Mellon University Australia
Over recent years Rob has also used his design thinking and problem solving skills and experience to assist a number organisations with their global growth strategies.
Rob has been a management consultant and a “design thinker” for over 30 years for clients in the Public, Private and Not for Profit Sectors in Australia and overseas. He is able to design innovative solutions to “wicked problems” and he uses these skills in the areas of business strategy, risk management, financial and operations improvement, technology, organisational design and social change.
Rob is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants also being a past National President (2007), member of the Institute of Company Directors and has held many board and board advisory roles over the past thirty years.