Board Deputy Chairman
Rob is a passionate South Australian and seeks to improve the economic and social wellbeing of people in Australia. He is a former Managing Partner for Deloitte in South Australia (2001 – 2014) and was a Partner since 1994. Rob has been a management consultant and a “design thinker” for over 35 years assisting organisations with their business strategy, risk management, financial and operations improvement, technology, organisational design and social change.
Rob is now a Professional Company Director and has been appointed to a number of boards that seek to drive social and economic impact, including;
• Chair, Australian Grain Technologies Pty Ltd
• Chair, GP Partners Australia
• Chair, Purpose Council of South Australia
• President, RSPCA South Australia
• Director, The Botanic Gardens and State Herbarium Board of South Australia (Chair Finance Committee)
• Board member, Australian Advisory Board on Impact Investing
• Chair, Axis Manufacture Pty Ltd Advisory Board
• Chair, Mogo Pty Ltd Advisory Board
• Director, Healthy Industries Australia
Rob was also the South Australian Disability Industry and Market Development Coordinator General from 2017 to 2019 assisting the State to maximise the social and economic benefits of the rollout of the NDIS.
Rob is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, also being a past National President (2007), Member of the Institute of Company Directors and has held many board and board advisory roles over the past thirty five years.