At TACSI Ione brings her deep knowledge and experience of service design techniques into co-design and social innovation processes. She has led the design of new employment services and education policy insights, as well as working on scaling TACSI’s solutions Family by Family and Weavers. Ione has over ten years of experience in service design, having previously worked for Europe’s largest service design consultancy designing for clients across Europe and Latin America. She has led projects to develop and implement new services for national and multi-national organisations in a range of sectors including retail, banking, finance, insurance, telecommunication and energy. Ione has also taught service design at business schools and developed in-house design training.
- Led the development of a coaching and capability building framework for regional communities in NSW.
- Service design activities in collaboration with state government executives to shape the future service model.
- Building the capability of local community members in social innovation skills within the Regional Innovation Network place-based initiative.
- Developed the scaling approach and resources for Weavers to move from a pilot to an open source model of peer-to-peer support for carers.
- User research and prototyping of new employment services with national job-active provider.
- Prototyping new home-sharing approach for older people.